Application for Subsidised Membership
We offer a means tested subsidy on our membership packages for low/unwaged, or those in receipt of carers/disability allowance.
If you can provide any of the following, you are likely to be eligible for a subsidised membership.
This is a discretionary award, usually offering a reduction in fee of UP TO 50%. In some cases of illness or injury rehabilitation, a 100% bursary can be awarded for a limited period.
- Proof of Carers allowance
- Proof of Disability Allowance (DLA)
- Proof via council letterhead of less than £95pw earnings
- Current Housing Benefit entitlement letter
- Income Support entitlement letter
- Recent bank statement showing benefit payment
- Proof of Job Seekers Allowance
- JSA card
- Proof of Working Families Tax Credit (eligibility threshold is annual household earnings of £16,000 or less)
If you are able to provide proof of one of the above, please fill out the application below. Please note, we always ask for proof.